Monday, October 27

Maybe if I wiggle my nose like Samantha...

it will all go away!! I seriously need a good witch to come to my house and organize my craft room. (for those of you who have no idea who I am talking about cause you are just a young thang, ask your mother! LOL). I have NO idea what happened but I don't even know where to start in cleaning, the ongoing battle of organizing, so for the last few days I just keep the door shut and have been working at the kitchen counter cause I have no space in that room to work. If anyone has any suggestions, pleeeeeease do share. It is great having my own room for this, but it does not have a closet, bummer. It is a "bonus" room off of the master and apparently the storage I have been using is just not working. That and well yes I do admit, I just have way to much stuff! So this is the state in which my room is at the moment, chaos is putting it nicely. The desk and hutch are going....if anyone local is in need of a large computer desk with hutch let me know!! It has a keyboard pullout, master power panel in the computer tower cabinet, and even a space to put your speakers, a filing drawer and one of the doors opens to a built in CD rack. It has some wear and tear and the thing is as solid as they come. We bought it new for about $1200 (I think) maybe 6 years ago (since we have been married 7, I am guessing) and would gladly take $250. We no longer have a PC for that room so it is an unneccesary piece of furniture for us at this time. So....once we get rid of that we can work on something for storage, this room drives Matt crazier than it does me I think, maybe cause none of the mess is his, LOL! So, for the now the doors will remained closed and I will enter only when I need something, problem is now I am taking over the kitchen counters....


4 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

sing it with me babe....

left, left, left right left,
my back aches,
my craft rooms a fright,
my head pounds from left to right...
mmm mmm....my craft room is a mess..mmmmm

{april kennedy} said...

hey...thanks for the free advertisement by grabbing my etsy button....it looks cute on your side bar!

roseylittlethings said...

I may have to send you a pic of my sewing room, it would make you feel so much better:)

roseylittlethings said...

Thanks for putting my link on your page, that is so sweet. The links are not working on that or on April's because there are two http:// in the links!