Tuesday, February 3

"Our Princess" Acrylic album






Couple of close up shots of the embellishing.



In the mood to create last night I started fumbling through my scraproom and came across a bag filled with all this cute stuff! Princess papers and matching chipboard, ribbons, lace, pearls etc....so since I had already packaged it all to go together I thought how cute would this be in an acrylic album. I did not make this for anyone in particular and will proably go in the basket with all my other mini albums to put on my Etsy store (which yes I have created an account, but no I have not listed anything, it is on the "to do" list). Lots of little details and tons of embellishing, pearls, bling, tons of rub-ons, and flowers and chipboard. Tulle, organdy ribbons, fabric scraps and lace accent the binding and the whole album is edged in Rangers Pearl Paint dauber (love these!). And oh writing this I just remembered I forgot to add a Heidi Swapp dangling chandelier charm to the binding...note to self to add that. Hope you like!

1 comment:

{april kennedy} said...

love it! you really need to get those added to etsy..maybe a wednesday morning activity at my house....i'm not home this wednesday but will be next!