Monday, April 6

The Vintage Pearl

I recently found this blog (click the title to go there) on another blog I frequent and she makes the most amazing jewelry! Today I came across this cute litte number on her site. All is sterling silver and can be purchased on her blog. This particular one was based on the bible verse: "Arise, let your light shine for all to see, for the glory of the Lord rises to shine on you." Isaiah 60:1 and all proceeds on this hot little number go towards her womans ministry at her church. A steal at just $20, I already bought mine!! She also has an Etsy store "The Vintage Pearl" and I want everything (you can find the link to her etsy store on her blog). I seriously love her things...Now I am trying to decide on one of these, maybe you can help me decide. I would of course put my daughters name Ella on one charm and my sons name Carson on the other... I just love handmade things and visiting fellow crafters blogs and websites, if you get the chance go check this one out!

1 comment:

{april kennedy} said...

definitely the flower one for ella and the circle for carson....just to be a little different from all the others out there! very cute find!

call me 246-2202 and I'll help you link! miss you.