Saturday, November 1

The Wizard Of Oz came a knocking this Halloween




Kids had fun trick or treating last night. Ella was done about half way through the street and then it started to sprinkle for about all of a minute. Ella started to whine "it's raining mommy" and I told her "it's OK, you won't melt, O wait your the wicked witch you might melt"....wrong thing for mommy to say! She then continued on to cry repeatedly "NO MOMMY, I don't want to melt"! Here is the Wicked Witch Of the West and the Tin Man.

5 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

They look great!!! Fun costumes.

jen@ Rosey Little Things said...

They look sooo cute! I love the face Carson is making in the pic by himself!

Auntie Karen said...

I love the facial expressions! I miss those cuties:-(
- Auntie Karen

Kelly said...

Awesome Costumes!

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Wow, that is an awesome picture of your daughter. Those eyes are so enthralling when she is just being her sweet self but as a witch they are absolutely mesmorizing!

Carson looks so happy as the tin man. I couldn't get Nicholas anywhere near a costume this year.