Tuesday, February 2

We moved!

well, we are moved! our house still has not sold but....we are in town! It has only been a few days now and my house is still in shambles, boxes everywhere and not sure where to put everything as we moved to a much smaller house, an older house with very little closet and cupboard space. But after spending the last 6 years driving back and forth up and down a long and winding road to take my kids to preschool or elementary school I cannot even begin to tell you how nice it is to not have to make that drive. Driving 500 miles A WEEK to bring take to my kids to and from school to living right across the street from the school....seriously like the crosswalk is in front of my next door neighbors house. I don't even have to start my car , no more fighting between the kids, no more yelling at them to hush on the drive. And the money we will save just in gasoline alone, holy bajeesis (yes, I just made that word up). and before I sign off for the evening can you just hear the excitement radiating from me right now as I am typing on my HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS, oh...it's like the best invention ever. You may take your connection for granted but I have spent the last 6 yrs in dial-up hell----o, this is like HEAVEN!!

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

Your house looks great, you have accomplished more in a week than I have in months!!!

The Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by and mentioning me on your blog. I have those lovely dining chair covers made so if you ever want any I would be happy to ship. $25 each AUS. Now I better get back to ready your posts. Sandy x