Tuesday, June 14

Friday Morning Finds Logo

Well...not only do I have inventory in the shop,  but my banner and logo are up and running too!
A huge thanks to

where I purchased my business set.  Pre-made business kits full of  graphics for a great price.  Perfect starter kit for someone like myself.  Files are sent to you via zip file for repeated use over and over again.
For one set price it included:
FOR SHOP:

1 Main Banner

1 Vacation Banner

1 Sale Banner

1 Main Avatar

1 Away Avatar

1 Sale Avatar

1 Custom Order Graphic

1 Feedback Graphic

1 Web Ad

FOR PRINT:

1 Business Card 3.5 x 2"

1 Thank you Card 2 x 2"

1 Product Tag or Sticker 2 x 2"

1 Product Tag 2 x 1"

1 Address Label 2 x 1"

1 Round Sticker or Button 2"

1 Display Card (Earring or Barrete)

A few examples of my business materials
Well my timer just went off, making yet again more pepper jelly.  Just couldn't wait to share...my new pretties.

Grab a button (top right of my blog) if you like,
I would love it if you did!








No comments: