Saturday, March 7

Prima Marketing - A few "new" must haves....

Always on the lookout for scrapbooking materials that are a "must have", I recently disovered these page pebbles by Prima Marketing and they are....a must! 3 dimensional acrylic gemstones,sold in packages of 8, so cute!! They come in a variety of patterns and would be so cute on cards, inside flower embellishments, or attach magnets to the back and how awesome would they be on a magnet board you created to match! I have found these to be on the average of about $3.90 a package. Look how adorable these little owls are: and they have turtles and frogs and so many more fun themed items. A few more of my favorites, love the vintage inspired ones!!: Prima also has some new acrylic stamps that are a "must have". At less than $2 each, look how awesome some of these are (see below). I plan on using the newsboy one to make my own vintage inspired flower diecuts. (pictures are NOT actual size) and this notebook stamp, I can think of tons of things to do with this one. and the Bingo card is a hot, hot, hot item these days. Why not make your own, over and over again with this cute little number: With so many new and great items, it hard to not say I will take one of each!

No comments: