Tuesday, October 13

Halloween Banner

Not exactly catching up chronologically but..this is a banner I made for Halloween last week. The letters were from a K&Co halloween kit I bought last year on clearance. It was a glittered purple that I painted black and then glimmer misted with Graphite glimmer mist. The embellishments vary, chipboard, stickers, acrylic, all different techniques, paints, inks, rock candy, diamond glaze, glimmer mist, JB Bingo cards, downloaded images, glitter you name it, all the tulle is torn and the cheesecloth I dyed with glimmer mist, tons and tons of buttons strung on the wires, I wish you could really see just all the detail in it. It was really fun to make and looks awesome, if I do say so myself. (remember if you want to view the pictures bigger just click on the picture you want to view).

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

super cool!!! I really LOVE this!!