Tuesday, October 13

Halloween Mobile

This is a fun decor item. I bought the main kit from I believe Scarlet Lime and went from there. I made each embellishment double sided since it turns and you can see both sides, If I recall the sample from the kit did not. I then which I have not finished yet as evidenced by some blank sides, placed photos of my kids in there costumes from over the years on various pieces of the mobile. The great thing about this is that as your kids get older you just add more pieces to the mobile and make it longer. The pieces are all strung together with wire which hang from a painted black embroidery hoop. I love this as I can look at how my kids have grown and how cute they were when they a witch or a tin man or whatever and.....it coordinates with my halloween banner (see post below).

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wow!!!

And you wonder why you haven't blogged in three months?? It's because you have been crazy busy creating!! I am so jealous that you have that kind of time, but THANK YOU for sharing!! Very cool!

{april kennedy} said...

Oh that is cute!I love all the glitzy stuff on it!