Tuesday, December 16

Banners

Well I was able to make a couple more banners for the holidays. I love these as they are fast and easy and they were cheap cause I made them!!! The first NOEL was made using the Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge and K and Co paper and Bazzill Bling cardstock. I cut the letters out of chipboard first and then applied the paper to give them a little depth. The background dotted paper I used Stickles glitter glue on each dot in the coordinating color. Cut into 6"x6" squares and hung on organdy ribbon.



The second is a MERRY CHRISTMAS one I hung on our kitchen window. I used Theresa Collins black and white and red Christmas papers. Our kitchen has a lot of stainless steel so I thought this would go nicely. I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the letters and used Stickles glitter glue in silver on each one with just a few dots of red on each one as an accent. This goes great with the pine garland that hangs above it that I have hung silver cookie cutters on, kitchen, cookie cutters...get it? LOL! The kitchen window is almost 9 feet long so this is a good length, squares are cut 4"x4" and tied and hung with black and white gingham ribbon.


No comments: