Thursday, December 11

Santa Pictures

So at the getaway I was recently at I watched a friend make banners using her cricut and it inpired me, so when I got home I got to work. Every year the kids see Santa at the mall and I always buy the cute frame they offer at the booth. Well, I am running out of room to put these things, only so much space in this house. So, I decided to create a banner to move the pictures off the piano and UP UP UP onto the wall! I love this.....I can add more years If I wish or create new ones, and I added the year it was taken. I used K&Co papers, Bazzill bling cardstock ribbon, SU punch and CTMH acrylic stamps and ink.


2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

I love this idea, May have to copy it. Remember how I have 50 million santa pictures in frames that I use to put on the sofa table. No longer have that table so can't figure out where to put them! Only prob is they are all different sizes!

{april kennedy} said...

Oh...I'm soooo copying this idea! It is so cute...I just have to find the old pictures now!