Saturday, February 21

Do you love it as much as I do?

Oh Kristine you did a fabulous job! For anyone interested in a "blog makeover" click on her link on this page. I found Kristine while blog surfing on scrap blogs earlier this week, shot her an email and today it was complete, transaction from start to finish in just a few days. I picked the digital kit from a number of sites she recommended, I love the colors (it is so me!) it is bright and cheery, it just makes me smile.... Kristine will also be making over my Barefoot Boutique blog (for handmade goodness)and I will let you know when that is done. I am in full blog mode and ready to blog much more frequent than in the past.

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

Very cute! Are you turning your old blog into a selling venue or are you creating an actual shop? Glad you will be blogging more:)

Kristine said...

I am so glad you like it Lisa! It is cute!!! Very Spring like and cheerful... enjoy!