Sunday, February 22

Few fun layouts

The store I design for is getting lots of new items from CHA, yea! I have been dying for new paper....here is a cute little layout of my daughter Ella and my girlfriends daughter Chelsea. Ella so looks up to the older Chels. I used some new Daisy Bucket papers, and the new paper ribbon, which was so fun to use. Stampin up scalloped circle punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and heart border punch. Used my paper corragater on the blue cardstok which I cut into the scalloped border near the bottom. I have not used this tool in forever and saw a layout in a magazine that used once and I decided to give it a try once again. (if you click the picture a larger image will come up, you can then see all the details you would not otherwise see) Second layout is of our niece Jillie, our 4-H one. Cute themed papers, love the pink in the design, these papers are a few months old. Tryed out the new Tim Holtz distress stickles in Walnut Ink (around the circle picture, lower right hand corner). These are both store samples , thus we try and use as much "store" inventory as possible, cardstock stickers, ribbon etc.. as they will be hung in the store.

No comments: