Sunday, May 24

A bit of Cricut work this weekend...

I have not scrapped in FOREVER!! Not for personal use or for classes, I have just been to busy and not in the mood when I have a moment. So this weekend, stuck at home I decided to make a couple of layouts, it took me forever! I stepped out of my "box" a bit. I am usually a one page scrapper, one page, one photo is my usual. However, this weekend I did 2 two page layouts, WOW! Not only that but I dusted off my Cricut and used it alot! I very very rarely use diecuts in my work, but I made a bunch, boy are they time consuming. Cutting different papers, piecing them together, now I know why I never do this. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. For a larger picture just click on each picture and a new window will appear. Layout one: can be used for ice cream, cold treat pictures. Proably will use the ones I just shot at Disneyland. Layout two: great outdoor eats page, now how many of us will attend at least one BBQ this summer?

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

Very Cute!!!

{april kennedy} said...

those are totally cute, but do look like A LOT of work. nice job though...as usual, you leave us drooling!