Sunday, July 12

Got time to scrap?

I did today! We leave for vacation in 4 days, my house is a mess, I have a million things to do but after I got this paper/kit in the mail today I had to find the time to play with some of it, so I took an hour or so and created this . This kit was from the kit club Scarlet Lime and the colors are just fab! Butterflies are hand cut from paper, and I used the pom poms from some ribbon to fill the centers of them. Accented with my staple diamond glaze of course and lots of fun flowers, a few buttons, and lots of distressing. Oh and thanks April (cute brunette in the picture right above the butterflies) for the pictures I am pretty sure I copied them from facebook or your blog LOL! as I know I never used my camera that night!

1 comment:

{april kennedy} said...

That page is great. I love it! And I felt like a freak with my camera that night...but I wanted to remember ALL of it...and now we can. I'm so glad I brought it. Have so much fun in Disney World!