Thursday, April 29

Scrapbook Layout of the Day

(Click on each picture for a better view of detail,they are better bigger) So my girlfriend over at Funky Vintage Kitchen says I should do a layout a day, this she tells me at our scrapbooking weekend this past week. So I think about it and think...hmnnn....this may be the incentive I need to keep current. If I force myself to post a recent layout everyday or even every other day at some point I will run out, unless of course I keep it going...so here goes. This is one I did last weekend for my Etsy store, Paperie Pretties, I will give it a couple of weeks online at Etsy and if it does not sell then it goes to the Local Scrapbook Store as I sell kits and layouts of out there. This particular layout includes vintage music paper handcut flowers and vintage buttons, the frame near left if made of a flexible soft material that has been inked and glimmer misted...oh so suttle. Prima pink paper flowers have been accented with Stickles glitter glue, the kraft background paper has been handpunched using a Martha Stewart border punch, lace, faux pearl strand and butterfly applique ribbon strand. Chipboard letters have been applied with crackle glossy accents so they are shiny and distressed (see pics), the butterfly punches that appear to be flying off the page have been applied with crackle glossy accents and then glitter glue applied. Vintage themed patterned papers are by Karen Foster I believe.

1 comment:

{april kennedy} said...

Looks good. Call me when you have blogger open and I will walk you through how to make your pictures bigger in your posts!

As you keep going with layouts of the day....I'll highlight you next week and see if you can get some more traffic and sales!!

Loved our weekend together.