Friday, January 21

cough-cough....sniffle.....cough-cough

that has been the sounds most commonly heard in our home lately.  Dec 19th I got sick , I remember the day well as it was the kids first day of winter break.  Then my darling son got sick a day or two later and it lasted for a week or more. A week or so later Daddy got it and then Ella. 

 But wait we are not done, we are in the 3rd week of January and not only has Ella been sick for over a week with walking pneumonia,  but guess who got it again...moi!

  Yup, I am sick again, and not happy about it. 

Achy, coughing, lethargic, this is no fun! 

I have a high school girlfriend in town from Delaware until Sunday and I have yet to meet up with her.  I have had to cancel plans twice this week with her.  Crossing my fingers I feel up to meeting with her tomorrow, we are supposed to go wine tasting up valley.
. If not it will have to be the next time she visits. 

 Maybe some fresh air will do us all good!

1 comment:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

..if the air doesn't do it, the wine will ;-)

Feel better soon!!