Thursday, November 18

Lisa's Handmade Vintage Inspired Christmas Ornaments

Many of my Facebook Friends wanted to see the ornaments I have made lately, so here ya go!  Warning...lots of photos and still not sure they are all  pictured. The ornaments are now for sale at Alice's Antique, Vintage and Consignments store here in Napa, Ca.  Alice "loved" them and I am so honored to have had her agree to sell my wares...prices range from$8 for smaller ones made from chipboard.  Tin ones vary in price from $12-18 depending and the 3 wall hangings vary in price from $20-24. I am currently working on some gift card ornaments a small banner and some hanging snowflakes made from wooden spools.  Please check back often as I will be updating as I create.

This is a wall hanging, a bit larger






















Also a wall hanging.
And another wall hanging, this measure about 6"x6"

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

Lisa...those are sooo cute! Way to go.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Great job! Beautiful!!! Love & blessings from NC!