Monday, November 15

Vintage Inspired Christmas Ornaments

Woo Hoo, I finally listed some items in my Etsy Shop!  Just in time for Christmas and parties and last minute gift giving.  Last weekend I came across some of these at the Scrapbook Expo and fell madly for them:
They are Maya Road Mega Bottle Caps measuring 3"

These make "fabulous" ornaments, love them!  So I bought 5 of them and within a few hours of being home I had completed all of them, so naturally I had to order more.  Today in the mail I received 20 more and cannot wait to get started.

So, once I got into the creative groove again I started making all sorts of ornaments not only using these but using some chipboard I had in my stash.  All have that "vintage" feel or look to them and I used a vast array of products from new to old, ink, stamps, tinsel, buttons, sequins, twine, lace, ribbons, glitter and so much more.

So head on over to my shop Paperie Pretties and take a look around.  Anyone who orders $40 or more will get free shipping and a free little something in the package! 

Here is a sampling of some of the items I have listed:

"Alice"

"Elle"


"Lacie"

"Ella"

and a cute little wall hanging




No comments: