Thursday, August 21

One of my September Classes

On Thursday September 11th, I will be offering a "Star Album" class at Scrapper's Depot here in town from 6:30pm-8:30pm. This is another one of my "pick your own papers/theme classes". This cute little album is easy to make and makes a great gift or even a centerpiece, (using harvest colors for Thanksgiving, Christmas etc..). The binding ribbons are optional, (not required) but I love ribbon so the more the better in my opinion. It has a ribbon closure or you can tie the ribbon in the "open" position to create the star... Please bring with you to class, a paper trimmer, adhesive tape runner, scissors, a bone folder and or embossing stylus and a ruler or if you own a Scor-pal, bring that, and 10-12 photos. I choose to use the store's Rusty Pickle sports themed papers for my son's T-ball pictures. I added the extra embellishments later, all baseball diecuts were cut using the Cricut Baseball cartridge.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just a reminder, I will be teaching the "Travel Squash Book" on Thursday September 5th from 6:30-8:30pm, there are still a few spots left in this class so if your interested in learning this folding technique call the store at 707-257-1830 to enroll in the class, samples can be seen by scrolling farther down on this page.






No comments: