Thursday, August 7

Blog Template

So.................I found this website that has the "cutest" templates for a blog. They do charge a fee to download the materials , it was less than $6 but it took me nearly 5 hours with our dial-up connection to download the darn info! So frustrating.....I cannot wait for this house to sell so we can move back to concrete! I am so a "concrete" girl (meaning the city)..really it is not terrible up here but I miss the conviencies like a Starbucks within minutes and high connection internet, and parks for the kids etc...

So..I bought this really cute design, it is Shabby of course, a summer theme, since it is still summer. However I am having some real difficulty getting all the HTML's in the right places, it is really hard! So, if you pop on by and notice my blog looking rather out of sorts, things not where they are supposed to be etc...that is why and I am hoping to get the kinks worked out as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Suzeq4500 said...

Your new look is gorgous! I really like the layout.

Gina said...

I love the colors of your blog, so cute. I have to say that it is so funny that you refer to the city as concrete. My DH does too as he grew up in "concrete" and will never move to the country. We are suburbanites through and through.