Saturday, September 27

Family Tree- Maya Road Tree Chipboard album

This family tree album was very fun to do. I used heritge themed papers and lots of techniques, ribbon, buttons, flowers, this will be a future class I will be offering.
I used various shades of glimmer mist, ranger paint daubers,Tim Holtz crackle paints, colorbox chalk inks, Tim Holtz distressed embossing powders, diamond glaze, cuttlebug embossing, and more. The theme of my album was "my side" of our family, meaning my maiden name, my immediate family and also how its expanding. The tree album is a chipboard album by Maya Road, very inexpensive raw chipboard book comes on the metal chain attachment. Here are a few photos of various pages and techniques highlighted in the project.




3 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

I love it, Lisa. Very well done...as usual. All of your projects are VERY covet worthy!

roseylittlethings said...

LOVE LOVE IT!!

traybay88 said...

this is so lovely, you did a great job