Wednesday, October 29

The Barefoot Scrapper Store is under construction....

I will be adding an online store to my blog, scrap items of course. The primary inventory in my store will be what I call "Scrap-Ties" which are Fabric strips cut 1"x18-20" ( great for ties on mini album spines, tags, bows and so much more. I currently have about 60 styles in stock and will be adding more all of the time, they will retail for .45 cents each. Each strip is cut from printed cotton fabric and the edges have been frayed. I have lots to choose from and they go with all kinds patterned scrap papers. Please stay tuned as I will be adding them to my inventory soon (uploading info takes time). I also will be adding pre-made mini albums to include chipboard albums, acrylic albums etc... here is an example of the "Scrap-Ties" and also a few examples of how you can use them: please note these albums shown are almost finished and will all be available soon in the store.




1 comment: