Sunday, October 26

Future Fun "Laugh" album class...

Been working this weekend on class projects and samples. I have a sample for a class I will be teaching soon (think christmas gift!). It is an acrylic album, 10 pages total (that includes front and back cover) using one of Basic Grey new paper lines...I love this line. Now the book is completed all but the binding,and I need to round the corners of the acrylic. I am waiting for the binding machine to come in (Zutter's Bind it All Machine which can cut through paper, magazines, acrylic, thin metal etc..)and the Zutters corner rounder which can cut heavy materials such as the acrylic sheets and also metal. It will be bound in black O-wire and of course lots of ribbons and fabric strips tied to the binding. This album is titled "Laugh", again a general themed which means you can adapt it to any event! Acrylic albums are fun to make and different, you can paint of them, stamp on them with staz on ink or paint (as I have done), use rub-ons, alcohol inks and more. Here is a acrylic album I made last weekend at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo Convention, see the white O-binding and ribbon accents, same thing just white and not black like I will be using on the class album.

Smile album, class taught by kits2remember:


Class project:




1 comment:

{april kennedy} said...

Oh...I love the idea of being able to bind! That will be an amazing tool to have...will you bring it with you the next time you go cropping!!! j/k...i'll be working on scrapbooks...not books....although...i could make adorable recipe books for my FunkyVintageKitchen!!