Tuesday, January 27

10 Things I Love About You- Paper Bag Album




I have been busy creating store layout samples and preparing for a couple of upcoming classes I will be teaching. On Feb 7th I will be doing a paper bag album class featuring Cosmo Cricket papers and coordinating chipboard buttons. Full of dimensional elements, pull out tags and hidden pockets, and topped with matching fabric rag ties on the binding. This album is created using 4 brown paper bags which is then binded using the Bind It All. This class is for the beginner to the intermediate and will make a great gift for Valentines Day.

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

I love this idea! It looks great!

Whitney said...

Love your mini album!!! Hope you don't mind but I posted a link to here on the All Moments Remembered Member Board.

http://amrforums.altrock182182.x10hosting.com/index.php

Come join us!! We would love to see more of your great stuff!