Wednesday, January 14

Cricut Class Valentines Banner




On the 30th of this month I will be teaching a repeat class, the Cricut Exression class at the Scrappers Depot in Napa, Ca. I am sure lots of Crafters received this fabulous machine for Christmas and are not quite sure how all the function keys work and just how much you can do with this must have, user friendly, diecutting machine. We will review each keys function and also touch briefly on the companion computer program the Cricut Design Studio. As always after the instructions have been given we will "play" with the machine and the project this evening will be a cute Valentines themed home decor banner, using a cute spring themed line. Just because its Valentines does not mean you have to use Valentines designed papers. I just finished the class sample see pictures.

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

I love it...it is darling! I justlove the scalloped heart! I need to make me some!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot but I am a spelling snob...it's you're not your.