Wednesday, June 10

Bye Bye Baby

Well it is official...I now have both my children in elementary school!! Today was the last day of the school year and school will resume August 19th. Whatever happened to the good ole days of starting the school year AFTER labor day! So, Carson will be entering 1st grade and my baby girl will be a big kindergartner!! I just had to share this picture of Ella, today was her last day of preschool and they celebrated by having a luau party, she came dressed in her little grass skirt, lei, flower in her hair and even her cute little coconut bra, which she got a total kick out of, isn't she the cutest? It was a sad day to say goodbye to teachers and staff at the preschool. Between both kids this was our 4th year in a row at the school. When Carson started there Ella was not even a year old, in fact if I recall correctly she was still in an infant carrier and I would have to carry her in to drop him off, so they have seen her grow from a small infant to what she is today. I was not gonna cry today...however I make no promises on the day she starts kinder!

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

she looks adorable. can you tell I just totally got caught up on your blog?!

I got a new/updated blog banner and etsy banner for FVK last night! I was waiting for it to be done and now can load my store up. Just wish it didn't take so long. It feels like a grand opening all over again, maybe I should offer a sale or discount for blog readers!

Megan said...

I thought that outfit was so cute. Emily wants a coconut bra now. Anyway, I can't wait for our girls to be together next year. I think it is good to have a friend the first day of school. I am so excited.