Monday, June 29

A Field of Beauty

On the way to my parents house you pass through miles and miles of farm land. Corn fields, nut tree fields and the most spectacular sunflower fields. These golden fields look as it they stretch for miles and are truly one of natures beauty's. On the way home last week it just so happens I had my camera with me so I pulled over to the side of the road and the kids and I walked down to the fields to get a closer look, and of course to take some photos. Carson was not really into the photo shoot mode but I was able to take a few worth sharing. Now to find the perfect scrap paper to best suit these photos!

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

That is beautiful! I totally would have pulled over too.

Gretchen said...

How cute!!

I hope the sunflowers are oput in SunFlower Valley this weekend when we head through there....It'sbeen so long since I have seen field of sunflowers like this!