Saturday, July 26

Todays Project, 6x6 Canvas Box

On a roll with the projects this week. Granted I still have vacation laundry to do, oh it will still be there tomorrow.

Today I made a box using 6x6 canvas panels, cardstock, glue and BG papers and various ribbons. I got the idea from a kit club I belong too, so I just scrap-lifted the idea. Chalk ink the canvas's, glue to the sides of the box (which you have already folded, cut and glued to form a box. Added the patterned papers, trimmed the top ones with a border punch. Cute! Matches my scraproom and think I might use it to store my cuttlbug A2 folders???? Might make some more for gift boxes, more storage....


To make a picture larger, just click on the photo and a larger one will appear in another window.




Lid next to it. The lid could be a little tighter, but this was a first try.

To give you an idea of how much room is in this thing I put a new cartridge inside it and there is still room to fit oh maybe 3 more, so 4 or so out of the packages.

1 comment:

Tracy Davis said...

LISA LISA LISA,
Your ideas blow my mind.
I wish I was half the scrapper you are. You are so talented. I'm taking the class next Friday. It will be great to see you.