Wednesday, July 23

Travel Squash Book

The store requested before I left for vacation for me to make another squash book for a class I am to teach, this time more general themed rather than baby girl/boy. So I ran down there and picked up some vacation themed items from Creative Imaginations before we left.

Well, today rather than doing laundry I opted to print out some pictures from our trip and do up this book, sample projects always are better with photos . The sooner I get it done, the sooner I can get a class on the books! So here this is, only took a couple of hours off and on, not really elaborate, just a simple book but it does have some dimensional elements to it as well.

I used 2 -6x6 canvas for front and back, Creative Imaginations travel printed papers and epoxy stickers. Wide grograin ribbon for ribbon closure and chalk inks for canvas's and for inking edges of papers. Some various buttons, paper photo corners cut with a SU punch and of course I used the cricut for the tags. Yes, I know the front says "Taavel" rather than "Travel", the letters were on the epoxy page and that is the way it came. I did call the store and had them check the remaining stock and the letters are correct on those. You still get the idea.










3 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

you should put a tutorial for this on your site for those of us who are FAR FAR Away:)

mommyhammer said...

Wow, I love this! Yes a tutorial would be awesome! TFS!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

I agree I would LOVE to have a tutorial since I cant have the pleasure of attending your classes! That is a great little book. How do you make the origami folds, do you have a template you use? TFS!!! You are a very crafty lady...