Sunday, July 13

Toe's...

You may have wondered where the toe picture came from. No, it is not some picture I found on the web as a stock photo somewhere. Last year we painted Ella's toes for the first time and she was so excited. So, I decided one day while swimming to take a picture of her feet/toes to scrap a page on the event. My girlfriend Stacey just so happened to have almost the same shade of pink on so she held Ella still while I snapped the photo, getting Stacey's feet in the picture as well. I knew right away when I named the blog (with some help from some fellow message boarders) that this is the picture I wanted to use in the background, how appropriate huh? So Ella's foot is on the right and Stacey's is on the left, the entire picture of all four feet would not show up in the space provided, so no, it is not my actual feet, but...Stacey's toes are so much cuter than mine!

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

Been waiting for a new post! Whats up???