Monday, May 3

Layout of the Day-Bloomin Cute

Today's layout is a another pre-made single layout I made for resell.  Using leftovers from a kit club monthly kit I had in my stash I was able to use several prints and leftover embellishments as well.  Machine stitching can add so many details, a zig zag stitch border in aqua and a straight stitch in yellow accentuate the sun, sewing on paper is very easy and it only takes a minute to swap out the different color threads.  Handmade crepe paper flowers with the coordinating manufacturer flower in the centers.  Hand cut the stems and leaves from scraps I had left over and doodled them with pen.  The "cute" is a Heidi Swapp sticker I also had in my supplies backed with red cardstock and I always make sure to allow some place for journaling if needed so there is a block for that as you can see that slips right behind that and could also be used for a smaller photo.  Stickles glitter glue and various buttons add dimension and highlight the "sun".
 

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

Lisa, call me. I can tell you how to make these pictures bigger!! I love this layout. I want to see ones with your pictures on them too!!

Gretchen said...

So freaking cute!!

You are making me want to get my stuff out and play.... as soon as I unpack it all from moving!!!