Thursday, May 13

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Nature Album Kit

It is already Thursday and I have accomplished not a darn thing this week it seems.  I spend the last 2 days and nights in bed asleep, I am not kidding, I slept more in two days than I do in a normal week.  I have been up today and got a few things done, nothing exciting, cleaned my kids rooms.  I still have a horrible cough that hurts and I feel a little spacey still and I could probably sleep still, but thought I would catch up on a few things and before you know it the kids will be home from school and I will be up anyways!

Not having done anything "crafty" this week I pulled this album out of my craft closet to share with you.  This album kit is made by Tattered Angels.  I love how this turned out and think that it would not only make a great little album for some great outdoor photos but I think it would make a lovely journal as well. The kit comes with a blank album, butterfly stencil, 3 shades of glimmer mist, the nature chipboard pieces, some cutouts, words and some ribbons and such.  It is up to you the creator to use the items as you wish.  If you have never used Glimmer mist, it is amazing!  It is, well here is some info from the website at Tattered Angels.
Glimmer Mist, a Tattered Angels original product, is a quick and easy spray that delivers just a touch of glimmer in a fine mist to make all of your projects shine. Glimmer Mist puts an end to messy, clumpy, and time consuming conventional glitters with over 80 colors to choose from so finding the right one for your project is easy. Glimmer Mist was made by a scrapbooker with the scrapbooker in mind and is water-based, archival safe, acid-free, and non-toxic. Glimmer Mist is safe for and adheres to all types of materials including paper, acrylic, metal, and fabric.

So here is the cover of my album,  and a few of the pages I made with this particular kit, caution Glimmer Mist once you try can be quite addicting, I cannot even begin to guess how many bottles I personally own now!





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I had seen glimmer mist on the internet. Do any stores carry it? the price was reasonable, but not when I added shipping. It really looks like a fun product!

sweet european dreams said...

I LOVE this. I've been out of the crafting scene for a while now as my business has grown, but I really want to get back into it - it's sooo relaxing and rewarding! Thanks for posting this - it's inspiring!

Boei said...

Beautiful!:)