My to do list is as follows:
- Make a cake tonight for my hubby to take to work tomorrow, they asked for my "baked Potato Salad" but I just got the request an hour ago so that is not going to happen.
- Provided it actually DOES NOT rain, I will be planting my garden. This has got to be done!
- I was a bad girl and bought yet more fabric today...I have a pattern for a dress for Ella I want to try and I also want to get started on 2 more tote/handbags, cause I just LOVE the fabric!!
- The local scrapbook store that I used to teach at and design for and was currently selling pre-made kits and layouts out of has announced it is closing...next week! The entire store went 50% on wed so...I guess you can guess ...I have new scrapping stuff to play with. Paper, ribbon, mini albums...I really need to break into that and get CREATIVE!
- Paint rocking chair and coffee table
So what are your plans? and if your "creating" please do share when you are done, I will be sharing...
Have a safe and fabulous weekend!